Thursday, October 31, 2019 to Sunday, November 03, 2019
Hits : 95
For more information:
COST:$750.00 per team
TO REGISTER: http://royallepagewomensfallclassic.ca/home/registration/
The Royal LePage Women’s Fall Classic began in November 2006 as a 20-team event with prize money of $10,000.
Over the years, the event has attracted many of the best women’s teams from across Canada. In 2017 the Classic became a truly Canada-wide event with entries from British Columbia to Newfoundland/Labrador. The event also has had quite an international flavour, drawing teams from the United States, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Japan, Scotland and the Great Britain Olympic team.
The Royal LePage Women’s Fall Classic is a World Curling Tour event and is the largest all women’s curling event in Canada east of Toronto, Ontario. It hosts 24-teams with prize money of $21,000.
- 5 Sheet Arena Curling Ice Experience
- Largest All Woman’s World Curling Tour Event East of Toronto in Canada
- October 31, 2019 - November 3, 2019 – North Grenville Curling Club Located here in Kemptville, Ontario
- Team entry fee – $750. All entry fees collected are paid out in prize money
- Based on 24 teams – minimum purse $21,000
- Winner $6,000 Runner-Up $4,000 3-4 $2,500 5-8 $1,500
- Format – Modified Triple Knockout with an eight-team playoff on Championship Sunday
- Preliminary Round draws begins at 9:15 am Thursday continue Friday & Saturday
- Championship Sunday – Q-Finals 9:00 am, Semi-Finals 12:30 pm, Final 3:30 pm
- Post game snacks for teams after games